There are so many things I could be doing this evening, obviously I don’t want to do any of them.
- I could be hanging my pants. I finally made through almost every pair of pants that I own and had to actually do laundry. I washed and I dried but I have not hung. I could take a few minuted tonight to get that done.
- I could figure out the most effective route for tomorrow. I have 11 pending cases, one of which is a JPMC. I already planned them based on the dates they are due and the times contacts must be made. But then I got 4 additional cases. I could add those in tonight and not have to do it tomorrow morning.
- I could re-twist my Bantu knots. Effectively managing my “natural” look for the winter.
Go to sleep like this.
Wake up and do this.
Neither of these lovely ladies are me. Thank you Google!
4. I could and probably should get my exercise on. Apparently I’m still slim enough for people to say “you’re so tall and thin” but that’s just because I am really good at sucking it in.
5. I think I will settle on trolling the internet and reading all the interesting things everyone else in the world is doing. Boy this Tuesday feels more like a Wednesday and we all know how I feel about Wednesday.